The owner of the e-store www.marakratt.ee (the E-store) is Homfort OÜ (registry code 14823923)
Validity of the sales contract, product and price information
Conditions of sale apply to the reservations of playrooms made through the E-store and to the selection of additional services.
The E-store’s service prices are presented next to the services. Information about the services (e.g. duration of the activity) is presented in the E-store, next to the services.
To order services, you must add them to the shopping cart. All required data fields must be filled in order to formalize the order. Thereupon, the price is displayed, which can be paid through a bank link.
The contract shall enter into force from the receipt of the amount payable to the bank account of the E-store.
When the reserved time or an additional activity cannot be provided, the buyer will be informed and the money paid will be returned as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the notice is sent.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the E-store within 14 days, but no later than 48 hours before the reservation time.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
In order to withdraw from or to change the contract, an application for withdrawal must be sent in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com not later than 48 hours before the booking deadline. The booking fee (50 %) will not be refunded. The booking date can be moved within a maximum of 1 (one) year from the original date. In exceptional cases we will trade the booking sum for gift tickets in the same value that can be used to visit Marakratt Play Centre. In case of a catering order that had already been put into making by the time of cancellation, the sum might not be returned in its full amount.
If meals were ordered and their preparation has already started at the moment of cancellation, then the entire amount may not be returned.
The E-store has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and return the deposit if the price of the service indicated in the E-store is significantly below the market price due to an error.
Direct marketing and processing personal data
The E-store uses the buyers’ personal contact information (including name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) for processing orders and sending products to buyers. The E-store will not forward the customers’ personal information to third parties.
The E-store sends newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed his/her wish by entering their e-mail address on the E-store’s homepage and has indicated the wish to receive direct mail messages.
The buyer has the right at any time to cancel the offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address by informing us via e-mail or following the instructions provided in the offer e-mail.
If the buyer has complaints about the E-store, they must be sent to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +372 55605048.
If the buyer and the E-store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, then the buyer can contact the Consumer Disputes Committee. The procedural rules can be found, and the application can be submitted here. In the competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes between the buyer and the E-store which arise from the contract. Procedures with the Consumer Disputes Committee are free of charge for the buyer.
The buyer may contact the European Union consumer dispute settlement website.
Rules of the birthday room:
- The party room is available for 3 hours, 2.5 hours on sunday.
- You can start preparations 10 minutes prior to the party.
- Please vacate the rooms on time. (Overtime will be charged extra.) You are advised to start cleaning up 20 minutes prior to the end of the party. Overtime fee: Mon-Fri 30min -15 € / Sat-Sun 30min – 20 €. Overtime fee will be calculated with 30 min precision.
- Birthday cake firework candles are prohibited, regular candles are allowed.
- Food and drinks offered at the birthday should not be consumed outside the birthday room.
- There is possibility to rent a coffee maschine for 20 €. Coffee and milk included in price.
- Birthday party host is responsible for all the guests at the party.
- Consuming or serving of alcohol, narcotics or any other toxic substance is strictly prohibited.
- Birthday party host is responsible for leaving the birthday room exactly like it was before the party.
- There is possibility to request a cleaning service for 30 €. Please let our administrator know if You would like cleaning service.
- Please be kind and considerate to others in the playing center.
- Please handle the toys in the playing center with care.
- For your own and others safety, please do not slide down the slides using tractors or any other toys.
NB! Due to health regulations, wearing socks is mandatory for all the birthday party attendees, please notify all your guests and make sure this rule is followed!
Have a pleasant birthday party!